The AORUS gaming series is Gigabyte’s gaming dedicated lineup with plenty of gaming accessories available for the enthusiasts. Recently, the company updated its graphics cards lineup with its own version of GeForce GTX 1070 Ti and OMG, it’s awesome!
AORUS GTX 1070 Ti
The AORUS version of the card has one downside that it doesn’t roll out with the factory-overclocked option, so you’ll have to keep this factor in mind while buying it. The good part about it is that it does support one-click overclocking with AORUS Graphics Engine. Who needs factory overclocking when you can do that with the click of a button (Gigabyte claims an overclocked speed of 88 MHz+).
‘Ready To OC 88 MHz+’
This is what the packaging of the card says. Here are some of its key features:
- WindForce 3X cooling solution featuring ‘Fan Stop’ technology
- A full cover backplate with copper cooling
- A 6+2 phase power design
- A single 8-pin connector
- RGB Fusion support for more beautiful-looking LED lighting
Speaking of the achievable clocks, here are the figures according to the experts:
- OC mode: Boost: 1771 MHz / Base: 1683 MHz
- Gaming mode: Boost: 1683 MHz / Base: 1607 MHz