Ford unveiled its 2018 version for Mustang in Detroit Auto Show.
It’s a complete makeover of the previous dashing model. The new model shows refreshed design, with sleeker hood and new LED headlights. The 12 inch-wide digital instrument gives a new option to drivers those who want to enjoy centuries.
Following are the specs and major developments:
- Turbocharged EcoBoost four-cylinder
- New 5.0 liter V8
- Ford’s dual fuel port
- Direct fuel injection system for pumping up the volume
- Two engines with 10-speed automatic transmission shared with F-150
- New gearing for direct drive into fourth gear to save fuel
- Radar cruise control returns
- Automatic braking and pedestrian-detecting mechanism through camera-based ane-keeping.
US is the major market for Ford where it sold almost 105,000 Mustangs last year. It makes the brand ahead of all rivals including the Chevrolet Camaro that sold 30,000.