With Intel’s announcement of revealing the H370, B360 and H310 motherboards on the Coffee Lake platform, EVGA has announced their own H370 offering, the “EVGA H370 Stinger.” The chipset will serve equally for your HTPC or gaming PC.
Before we move on to the features of this motherboard, let me tell you that it uses the newest Intel H370 Express Chipset. The developers haven’t encouraged overclocking on this motherboard but the non-overclocked users can surely trust on this system.
Features and Specifications
- Supports Intel Core i3, i5, and i7 Socket 1151 Coffee Lake-S Processors
- Intel Optane Memory Ready
- HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.2
- 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio + Optical
- Included Intel Dual-band WiFi / BT4.2 with external antenna
- 1x M.2 Key E (32mm) + 1x M.2 Key M (80mm on back)
- 150% Increased Socket Gold Content
- 100% Solid State Capacitors
- External Clock Gen
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 Support
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Support
- USB 2.0 Support
The Stinger has as much as four SATA 6G ports which itself is a huge plus point. There are no form reports about its pricing and availability.