The high-end game, Total War: Warhammer II is surely a dream game for many but the requirements for this game to run at 4K 60FPS+ are too damn high for a gamer like me who owns a mid-range gaming PC. The good news is that the developing company, Creative Assembly has tried hard to bring this game into the reach of mid-range gamers too!
Let’s start with the developers’ recommended hardware for the game:
- Intel Core 2 Duo @ 3GHz
- 4-5GB RAM
- 60GB HDD space
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 with 1GB of RAM / An AMD Radeon HD 5770 with 1GB of RAM / Intel HD 4000 integrated graphics
These settings are for 25-35FPS on campaign 1v1, 20×20 units battle with the settings on ‘low’ quality graphics @ 1280×720.
The Real Taste of The Game
If you really want to enjoy the game at its fullest i.e. 1080p at 60FPS plus, these are the minimum specs that your computer must have:
- Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4GHz
- 8GB of RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
Gaming at 4K
If you want to go a bit further and want to enjoy the game in 4K resolution, you must have a GTX 1080 Ti or even TITAN Xp to reach 4K 60FPS @ Ultra.
Detailed PC Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7
- 64Bit Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 3.0Ghz
- RAM: 4GB/5GB*
- Install size: 60 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 460 1GB | AMD Radeon HD 5770 1GB | Intel HD4000 @ 720p