Barely a month ago we facilitated a beta giveaway for BATTLECREW Space Pirates, the primary game by DONTNOD’s Eleven studio.
BATTLECREW Space Pirates is characterized as a “Competitive Side Scrolling Heroes Shooting game” by its creators.
These are the primary characteristics:
- Fast and addictive game-play intended for rivalry: in BATTLECREW, games depend on skills and collaboration with up to 8 players.
- An enriched hued cast of cool and charming pirates – 4 character classes, each with different playing style.
- Tortuga, the community center, is the place where pirate live and meet. Check the games leader-board and stats, customize your character, check the group difficulties, and dispatch challenges.
- Pirate Bounties: BATTLECREW routinely challenges the group. Maps, skins, teases, game modes… All the un-lockable substance makes BATTLECREW a pressed and advancing universe.
- 2 game modes with the Early Access:
- Gold Rush, where you and your group need to gather, however, much gold could reasonably be expected to win.
- The great Team Death Match where you need to eliminate the greatest number of the foe pirates, if you want to claim the win.
We have collaborated with DONTNOD’s Eleven to give away 10 Steam codes that will open the game, due to late release of Steam Early Access. It will be a wager, as on March first, we’ll contact the victors.
These are the base framework prerequisites for BATTLECREW Space Pirates.
BATTLECREW Space Pirates Beta Giveaway – Try This New Competitive Shooter
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2.0 GHz or faster
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560TI or AMD Radeon HD7850
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5 GB available space
Here is the trailer for this highly demanded game’s sequel: