The recent advancements in Surface Book might have allured various people to replace MacBook, there are still die hard fans who suggest that this switch be considered after a very serious thought.
Although comparatively expensive, MacBook is still attached to many hearts.
Let see how his mixed views portray the whole scene.
- There is a difference in the operating systems of the two gadgets – macOS and Windows
- Although numerous changes have taken place in Surface, the OS still an issue that deters users.
- This switch can be good as you might enjoy iTunes, iCloud and iPhone, along with previous features.
- However, switching varies case to case, as I might find it easy but not everyone else.
- self -education is extremely important.
- One might issues with peripherals of Surface like mouse and keyboard etc; similarly, product ads and other third party apps can disrupt you. However, these issue are not fixed with Windows only. They can raise their heads in others as well.
- Most importantly, price is the main indicator that will ensure your right decision; because tech differences are less but prices really vary: a difference of £1,000 ($1,218.31).
At the end, being a neutral user, he suggests that switching from Apple to Microsoft is not a stroll in the park. One must get enough information and education and adapt himself/herself to it.