The long-awaited Destiny 2 is here for the console gamers and will soon be out for the PC players (a month and a half to be exact). Keeping in mind the extreme popularity of the first part of the game, this one is highly anticipated. As the game was under discussion sice quite a long time, we do have a clear understanding of what the game will look like. As discussed on many other forums, the game comes with a total of 16 missions to conquer. If you like a mission, you can always replay it by talking to Ikora. Doing this will help her get the Tokens and Reputation required for the equipment including the best weapons and armor.
This is a new thing introduced as a side activity in the game for the first time having a total of 29 missions which you’ll find at random places in the Public Sectors. These 1-2 hours long missions are also replayable. Explore the four regions and complete the side-missions included in them:
- Saturn’s Moon; Io
- Jupiter’s Moon; Nessus
- European Dead Zone on Earth
Unfortunately, all these missions are not replayble.
The PS4 players get an extra Strike in addition the those available for all other platforms. This special offer is the result of the deal between Activision and Sony. Here’s the list of all the Crucible PvP maps available at launch:
- Legion’s Gulch (European Dead Zone, Earth – Quick Play only)
- Endless Vale (Arcadian Valley, Nessus – Quick Play only)
- The Dead Cliffs (European Dead Zone, Earth)
- The Fortress (European Dead Zone, Earth)
- Midtown (The Last City, Earth)
- Vostok (Felwinter Peak, Earth)
- Altar of Flame (Caloris Basin, Mercury)
- Javelin-4 (Warsat Launch Facility, Io)