If you were all set to experience the ‘Dark Souls: Remastered’, then it’s time for some updates. Just a month ahead of the title’s release, Bandai Namco has announced some of the gameplay changes that will be featured in the Nintendo Switch, PC, and PlayStation 4 release.
IGN has jumped in to describe all the changes that will be featured in the upcoming remaster! Here are some of the most important ones!
- Maximum number of players online has increased from 4 to 6
- Healing items will not be available during PvP with the exception of Estus Flasks
- To prevent long and drawn out battles, the number of Estus Flasks is halved for phantoms.
- “Button configuration” added
- “Online network has been changed from P2P to dedicated servers”
Here’s the link to IGN’s full list of the changes that will appear in the Dark Souls: Remastered!