Solstice Chronicles: MIA, the twin stick shooter right now being developed by Ironward, it’s preparing for release at some point this year on PC and PlayStation 4, yet it appears like the group needs assistance from players to finish improvement.
Today, the Solstice Chronicles: MIA Fig campaign has been released, with Ironward looking for $30,000 to cover the last extent of improvement. All Fig sponsors will have the chance to claim rewards, for example, early Alpha access to free duplicates of The Red Solstice, the game’s antecedent and more. The battle will last until March 23rd. Solstice Chronicles: MIA is an extremely fascinating twin stick shooter with some strategic components that set it apart from comparative diversions.
— The Red Solstice (@TheRedSolstice) August 31, 2016
Using ‘Scout’, for example, will send the drone out for supplies, but make the fight more difficult, while ‘Taunt’ causes the drone to lure in larger waves of weaker enemies. ‘Bomb’ will decimate your enemies, but the next wave will push even harder. And, while ‘Block’ may give you some breathing room, it also has a nasty habit of attracting bosses to the fight.
– Survival mode in which you decide when to EVAC, and when to push for bigger rewards.
– Customize skill-trees of four classes
– Assault, Demolition, Hellfire, and Terminator.
– Will your choices lead you to freedom… or your doom?
– Use your drone’s abilities to aid in combat, manage threat levels, and scavenge supplies.
– Solstice Chronicles: MIA features include: Tactical, twin-stick shooter including two-player couch co-op.
– Story-based, 18 mission campaign branching from the events of The Red Solstice.
– Upgradeable weaponry including shotguns, rocket launchers, flamethrowers, and more.
Solstice Chronicles: It is said that MIA releases at some point this year on PlayStation 4 and PC.