Cooler Master Cosmos lineup is one solid PC lineup that we can proudly say while talking about beast PCs. Today we are going to talk about the Cosmos C700P which comes in a classic design and also, gives a touch of classic computers which were pretty heavy. The C700P is a 22kg monster!
Speaking of what we can see inside the beast chassis, here’s a short list:
- Motherboard support: E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX.
- Expansion slots: 8.
- Included fans: 2x 140mm front intake, 1x 140mm rear exhaust.
- Fan mounts: 3x 120mm/140mm front, 3x 120/140mm roof, 1x 120/140mm rear, 2x 120/140mm bottom.
- 120mm radiator mounts: 120mm/240mm/360mm front, 120mm/240mm/360mm roof, 120mm rear, 120mm/240mm bottom.
- 140mm radiator mounts: 140mm/280mm/420mm front, 140mm/280mm roof, 140mm rear, 140mm bottom.
- 5.25″ drive bays: 1
- Internal drive bays: 2x 3.5”/2.5”, 2×2.5″.
- Dimensions: 651mm H x 639mm D x 306mm W.
As the product is from Cooler Master, how can we not expect something cool! The PC cools itself by rotating the motherboard to 90 degrees. Why? “The Chimney Effect!” What is this Chimney Effect? Well, the company has devised this new cool way to keep the temperature gauges normal and along with this effect, you get the optional blank off the rear of the case costing you an extra 10 Euros. Here’s a collection of images we got from Kitguru.