Cryptocurrency Mining is the new trend these days as the ROI, in this case, has some best figures. Miners require such hardware for their PCs which can withstand all that load of electricity which keeps the PCs running all day long. Colorful has come up with an all-new satisfying motherboard for all the miners which is basically a non-standard form factor board. The board uses Intel’s LGA 1151 socket, with the new C.B250A-BTC PLUS V20 motherboard.
The Colorful C.B250A-BTC PLUS V20
What makes the board an obvious choice for most of the miners is the presence of cool 8 x PCIe x16 slots. Woah! That’s truly a miners dream which is also a monster in terms of size. How much big is it? Well, even the 485mm long and 195mm wide HPTX cases can’t accommodate them.
- You get 2 x 4-pin ATX power inputs for the CPU and 16 x PCIe power inputs for GPU instead of the 24-pin ATX power input.
- One x16 slot is PCIe 3.0 x16 linked to the CPU
- Seven PCIe 3.0 x1 lanes linked to the Intel B250 Express PCH
- You get a DDR4 SO-DIMM wired to the CPU
- For I/O, we have HDMI output and GbE for networking