Here we have some leaks about Google smartphone devices, more leaks are generating from the U.S carrier Verizon. After many leaks from the Uk and Canadian retailers, now it is Verizon Enterprise service’s turns a head. This section sells services and phones to businesses rather than common users.
The leaks showed the Pixel and Pixel XL in Silver White and Blue versions. But we are not sure because other social media didn’t report other colours. The leaks only show the blue colour.
For those people who are still in the dark concerning the specification of the Google devices, it can be seen below:
- Codenamed Marlin
- 5.5” AMOLED display with the Gorilla Glass 4
- Resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixel
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 821 processor clocked at 1.59 GHz coupled with a
- 4GB RAM plus 32GB, expandable storage of up to 128GB.
- 12MP at the rear with 1.55-micron pixels and a f/2.0 aperture, an
- 8MP front-facing shooter
- 3450 mAh battery capacity
- Codenamed Sailfish, the Pixel is the smaller smartphone and will be sporting a
- 5” AMOLED display with
- Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) resolution and
- Gorilla Glass 4 protection. Under its hood is a
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 821 processor with 1.59 GHz
- 4GB RAM plus 32GB expandable storage of up to 128GB
In terms of camera, it will update with a 12MP at the rear with 1.55-micron pixels and a f/2.0 aperture and an 8MP front camera. The battery capacity is 2770 mAh and that is modest as well.
Google’s most awaited event decided to take place today, Fresh news updates are telling that what is in the stock of Google Daydream platform.
It is reported in the market that its first Daydream VR headset during the event and the device is going to sale out at a price of $79.
Making it affordable for the people and thats the main plus point for the Google to compete with Samsung’s Gear VR price wise. Being more functional like the Daydream VR is expected to come up with the two motion controller as oppose to Samsung’s touchpad only versions.