Great news for mining buddies! BIOSTAR has just announced an all-new H110M-BTC Micro-ATX Motherboard which is purpose-built for Cryptocurrency mining.
This card will serve the purpose pretty well if you are new to mining as it provides all the entry-level features to a miner. The small sized chassis contains such hardware specifications which will help you squeeze it to limits for getting some amazing mining results.
Speaking of the awe-inspiring hardware installed over the board, the 6 x PCI-E native support (1 x PCI-E x16 3.0, 5 x PCI-E x1 2.0) makes it an ideal choice for miners. Whereas, the other boards designed for mining have only up to 3-4 PCI-E slots. Here’s what the H110M-BTC supports:
- 7th generation Intel Core processors
- 2-DIMM DDR4-2400/ 2133/ 1866 up to 32 GB
- HDMI and USB 3.0 ports
A Smart Choice
The BIOSTAR H110M-BTC can give you the best ROI as the 6 PCI-E lanes help you achieve more than what you would get out of a simple motherboard. What’s the best part about it? You can run up to 6 graphics cards simultaneously with the help of the 4-pin 12V AUX power connectors.
In addition to the above-stated features, here’s what the board has to offer:
- Solid capacitors to increase the board’s durability
- HDMI KVM support for easy management of multi-mining setups
- D-Sub KVM for more conventional multi-monitor setups
- Up to 8GT/s bit rate with PCI-E Gen 3.0
- Excellent thermal conductivity with a damp-proof material
- ESD Protection prevents overstress (EOS) conditions
- Strengthening the back PCB of the CPU and OC/OV/OH Protection with Iron Heart
Here are all the available ports on the H110M-BTC:
- 1 x HDMI for resolutions of up to 3840 x 2160 @30Hz
- 1 x VGA for resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 2 x USB 2.0 ports and 1 x RJ-45 port