Fallout 4 is a game that everyone has loved since after its trailer release. If you are aiming to install it in your PC you need to know these key factors before you install the game.
Is Your PC Capable of Playing Fallout 4
This is the simplest yet most important question. You need to check out in the first place that whether your PC is capable of running this heavy game or not? For that purpose minimum and required PC specs are written below for this game.
Minimum PC Requirements for Fallout 4
The most basic thing to know before you play any of the game is to know its basic requirements. For that purpose, the company has listed the basic requirements as:
- An Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz processor or its equivalent in AMD which is Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz
- 8 GB RAM
- Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
- 30 GB of Free space on Hard disk
- GPU requirements are AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti 2GB
The above stated are minimum requirements and the game would not run with its full efficiency with these specs.
Recommended PC Requirements for Fallout 4
2 of the requirements that are recommended by the company are listed below. Rest are the same.
- An Intel Core i7 4790 3.6 GHz processor or its equivalent in AMD which is FX-9590 4.7 GHz
- NVIDIA GTX 780 3GB/AMD Radeon R9 290X 4GB or equivalent
What If Your Machine is Not Capable Of Supporting The Game
Well, in this case, a query was made by a customer and Bethesda made sure that they were very clear in their response.
@RostiNeoGAF we've listed the min and recommended specs. I can't offer insight on hardware that doesn't meet those specs.
— Pete Hines (@DCDeacon) October 8, 2015
So to conclude, it is necessary for your PC to meet the recommended PC requirements or else wise it would be a big “NO“.