Asus previously released the 10-inch ZenPad 3S 10 in the February’s MWC event and this was the alone star of the evening by ASUS tablet production department. As this is not the convention of the Taiwanese company to release a single variant, the company has decided to launch the other variant too. Though the release of the second variant is a bit late but for some better reasons. The all new ASUS ZenPad 3S 8.0 tablet comes with better specifications including Snapdragon 652.
Advancements in the ASUS ZenPad 3S 8.0
As described above, the best part about this tablet is that it comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor while the 10-inch model came with Snapdragon 650. Other specs include:
- Android 7.1 Nougat Operating System
- 4GB RAM and the internal storage can be 32GB or 64GB
- Also, a 3GB variant will be made available with slightly cheaper price
- 7.9-inch display with 1536 x 2048 pixels resolution
- 13-megapixel rear camera with 5-megapixel front camera
Price and Availability
There are no firm reports about the price of the price and availability of ZenPad 3S 8.0 tablet so we will have to wait a bit more till the company releases some information in this regard.