The new GTX 1080Ti is here as Nvidia recently launched the card, with the card being available next week. But if you are like me, a reference model of the GTX 1080Ti is not something you’re looking for.ward to. As third party manufacturers always provide a better looking card, with better cooler at a cheaper price compared to Nvidia.
The company has just announced two new versions of the GTX 1080Ti. Judging from the picture on their website. One look like the Turbo version of GTX 1080Ti, with a blower fan design. The turbo version of GTX 1080Ti might be sold cheaper compared to the competition. As this is what we have seen in the past with the Turbo version of regular GTX 1080Ti.
Alongside the Turbo edition, Asus has also placed the Strix edition of their GTX 1080Ti. Known to be the top of the line card from Asus. Offering better cooling as well as RGB lighting over the Turbo edition. Thats not it as the cooler on the card is also equipped with 3 fans in total. Keeping the card cool and frosty.
Asus has also highlighted some features of their new GTX 1080Ti Strix edition which are as follows:
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti is the fastest gaming GPU that delivers 35 per cent faster performance than the GeForce GTX 1080.
- MaxContact Technology and 2.5-Slot Width for the coolest and quietest gaming performance.
- Patented Wing-Blade Fan Design with IP5X dust-resistance for longer fan lifespan.
- ASUS FanConnect II for optimal cooling performance.
- Fan Profile Switch instantly change from high-performance to quiet operation.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- ASUS Aura Sync for perfect RGB LED synchronization.
- VR-friendly HDMI ports let you enjoy VR experiences anytime without having to swap cables.
- GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and real-time streaming.
This is all that we know till now regarding the cards. As there was no info, regarding the specs of the cards.