ASUS has rolled out a new laptop in the premium range and its super affordable. The laptop is named VivoBook S510 and is priced at $699 for the starter pack. The affordable laptop is pretty light weight and has hot some stylish looks. If you think that $699 doesn’t fall under the affordable tag, you need to check out the prices of other ASUS laptops!
Weight And Dimensions
The VivoBook S510 is sized 15.6-inches and the waistline is around 0.7 inches. The reason we call it a lightweight machine is because it weighs only 3.3 pounds. The best part is that out of 15.6 inches size, the company has tried to make full use of the space eliminating extra bezels and providing the maximum screen to body ratio. The bezels limited to 7.8mm make it the “NanoEdge display” which the company calls it.
The $699 configuration (S510UA-RB51) comes with the following specifications:
- Intel Core i7-7200U Kaby Lake processor
- 8GB DDR4-2133 RAM
- 1TB hard drive (5,400 RPM)
- SD card reader, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.2
- USB 3.1 Type-C and Type-A ports (one each), two USB 2.0 ports, HDMI output, and a combo audio jack
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit installed by default
- 1920×1080 display resolution
- Backlit keyboard and integrated fingerprint sensor
The 2 differences between the $699 model and the $799 model (S510UA-DB71) are
- Intel Core i7-7500U processor
- 128GB solid state drive (SATA 6Gbps)
The laptop has a 3-cell battery that allows the empty battery to charge from 0- 60 percent in just 49 minutes. The most beautiful part of the laptop is its gold metallic finish which makes it look like a much more expensive machine. The laptop features a tapered body and an aluminum lid with a brushed hairline finish for an “upscale feel.” Yo place your order, visit Newegg, B&H, and other popular online stores.