Like others, ASRock is gearing up for the upcoming Computex 2018. Loaded in the pipeline, are the latest technology motherboards, graphics cards, and small form factor PCs.
Moreover, ASRock announced that its motherboard, Phantom Gaming series graphics card, and blockchain solution that it has produced in partnership with Intel® and AMD, will get to see the day of light at the upcoming Computex, happening in Taipei.
The Computex starts today and will finish on June 9, 2018.
What’s in The Pipeline?
Listing all that ASRock plans to release in the event, we have:
- Intel 300 series motherboard
- AMD B450 series motherboard
- Latest Phantom Gaming series graphics card
- The world’s leading solution for blockchain and high-performance computing
- Small Form Factor Solution equipped with Intel 300 series chipset and Mini-STX motherboard
Exhibition Dates & Hours:
- June 5th ~ 8th, 2018 – 9:30 am ~ 6:00 pm
- June 9th, 2018 – 9:30 am ~ 4:00 pm
- Venue: Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1 (No.1, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei City 11568, Taiwan)
- Booth: L0810