The 2018 Computex is different than its previous versions due to a number of reasons. One of them is that this time around, we have crypto-mining freaks all over the world, demanding for more results yielding motherboards.
To meet the demands of the world, ASRock has come up with its new J3455 Pro BTC+ motherboard at this year’s Computex event.
Speaking of the hardware specifications of the J3455 Pro BTC+ motherboard, here’s a short list:
- Intel quad-core J3455 CPU
- Clock speeds up to 2.3GHz
- Support for DDR3/DDR3L SO-DIMM RAM
- 8 x PCIe x16 ports for mining purpose
- HDMI and D-Sub out
- 1 x SATA 6Gbps port and 1 x M.2 port
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, and GbE ethernet