Aqua Computer has come up with a band-new variety of coolant pumps today dubbed as the “D5 NEXT.” The device is based mechanically on the proven Laing D5 pump with highly advanced electronics and a wide range of functions.
Listed below are the special design features of the D5 NEXT:
- A decoupling system integrated into the pump
- Easy installation and zero vibration noise
- A maximum pressure of approximately 370 mbar
- USB control with aquasuite software interface
- A fan controller for PWM fans with up to 25 W power consumption
The pump is able to determine the flow rate relatively accurately using an algorithm known from Aqua Computer as “Virtual Flow”. This is done by a complex calculation from the measured motor data. The accuracy is sufficient for monitoring against kinked tubes or lack of coolant. An optional sensor can be connected for more accurate measurements. For alarms an acoustic and optical alarm is available.
Availability and Pricing
The D5 Next’s shipping is started in a couple of days with a suggested retail price of 119.00 Euro (incl. 19% VAT).