After the success of AMD’s Radeon RX Vega 64, the company has recently released the RX Vega 56 and it has broken all the records of sale. Amazon put the item on sale and it was completely sold out in under 5 minutes. On the other side, the item could only last for a few seconds at Newegg. Although no such incidents were recorded in which the card was sold for a price higher than the original one ($399). Still, the unavailability is an issue as the first batch has been sold like hot cakes.
As already mentioned in many of our previous articles, here are the key specifications of the RX Vega 56:
- 56 CUs with a stream processor count of 3,584
- 8 GB of HBM2 VRAM
- 1471 MHz of boost frequency
- A bandwidth of 410 GB/s along with a 2048-bit bus interface
- A compute power of 10.5 TFLOPs (FP32) with a 210W TDP
- The card comes with an 8 and 6 pin power connector configuration