Windows phone users would perhaps will be aware with Alcatel, which lately released its premium IDOL 4S handset, supported by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset, 4GB of RAM and storage capacity of 64 GB. Recently, at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017, the company has publicized a Windows 10 tablet focused on every type of businesses. The company declared their removable Windows 10-pwered tablet at the session. The tablet is known as Alcatel Plus12 and sports an 11.6 inch Full HD screen with a solid body keyboard which can be positioned for a normal laptop or backward for presentation.
The Alcatel Plus12 is a Windows 10 tablet, which has a focus on consumers who want a device with fairly modest features, but with an importance on media and presentation. Such as, the Plus12 features bellow specifications:
- Dimensions:284 x 175 x 7.9mm 287.5 (Screen) 186 x 2.8 x 6.9mm (keyboard)
- Weight:599 g
- Display:6“ Full HD
- /Chipset:Dual Core, 1.1GHz up to 2.3 GHz Intel Celeron Processor N3350 (Tablet), Qualcomm MDM9207 (keyboard)
- Connectivity:Wi-Fi, LTE, Keyboard, Micro-HDMI
- Front Facing Camera:5MP
- Internal memory:64GB expandable with SD card
- RAM:4GB LPDDR3
- Battery:6,900mAh for the tablet, 2,580 mAh for the keyboard
- Miscellaneous: Windows Hello fingerprint reader, dual loudspeakers
As from the above specifications it can be seen, the keyboard is removable with its own separate battery and chipset. Alcatel has promoted its Plus12 tablet as one of the light weight 12-inch device in its class. Moreover, it has two loud speakers, which is added to attract the business clients who require speakers while giving presentations. The whole setup can act as a Wi-Fi hotspot for up to 15 devices. It is promoted with the tagline “Your office on the move”, and from June 2017 it will be available in market for the price of $ 530.
Via : YouTube