Acer’s Predator Triton 700 is a performance pack which provides the ultimate solution for all your speed related issues. The lightweight notebook may appear as lacking on grounds of performance but the tests conducted on it tell a totally different story.
From outer look to inner hardware specifications, it seems like Acer is all ready to take over the race of best ever laptops.
Acer’s AeroBlade Cooling System
The best part in the laptop appears to be the 2nd-generation AeroBlade cooling system. This system actually comprises of a five-pipe array which efficiently increases the air flow without making any extra noise.
The company claims that the three-dimensional low-profile fan housed under the hood is the main reason which keeps it cool. The temperature downfall accounts to almost 35%.
The improved design of the machine is the reason for its elegant sleek light and thin chassis. The size of the machine is recorded to be 18 mm thick and the weight is around 5.7 pounds. Now that’s pretty lightweight!
Also, the placement of the Triton 700’s mechanical keyboard is strategically kept near its bottom half. Touching the edges of the base, the touchpad is placed above it as opposed to the conventional design. Also, the unique design extends the touchpad from one end of the laptop to the other one.
Another very interesting thing about the keyboard is that the keys are very responsive and springy. You might be thinking about what the company is up to with this strange touchpad placement. Well, as most of the gamers attach an external mouse to the laptop, it seems pretty much sane to bring forward the keyboard and push back the touchpad.
Hardware Specifications Of The Gaming Monster
Talking about the performance promoters, the list below details out everything about the gaming monster.
- 15.6-inch Full HD (1,920 x 1,080 pixels) IPS screen. Like others, Acer also has these bezels all around the screen, which measure about an inch thick on all four sides
- 7th-generation Intel Core processor (Core i5-7300HQ and optionally a Core i7-7700HQ)
- On the graphics side, this machine may feature the latest GTX 1080 Ti
- 32GB DDR4 2400MHz memory which is split between two modules
- Thunderbolt 3 connector, HDMI 2.0 port, 1 DisplayPort, 3 USB ports (2 USB 3.0 ports and 1 USB 2.0)
- 17,000 score in 3DMark