A brand new teaser video rumoring over different forums on the internet suggests that the latest flagship by HTC, the HTC U 11 will be featuring touch-sensitive edges. The earlier name of the device was referred as “Ocean,” but now, some sources claim that HTC U 11 is the final name for this high-end smartphone. The color scheme also seems very attractive as white, black, blue, red, and silver colors are going to become a part of the lineup.
The Anticipated HTC Sense 9
In addition to other news, one of the most popular rumors was that this flagship smartphone will feature the HTC’s all new UI, HTC Sense 9. If you carefully see the video above, there may be solid chances for the phone to get this update. Moving one step ahead of what Samsung has been delivering in its ‘Edge’ lineup, the HTC has carved the edges of this phone to perform different actions based on the gestures of the user.
After the launch of HTC U Ultra and HTC U Play, another powerful flagship model was expected which HTC claimed to be termed as “Ocean”. But as the new name is confirmed to be HTC U 11, the phone is speculated to be having following specifications:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC
- A wide 5.5-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) display
- A powerful 4GB RAM with two variants of Internal storage: 64GB and 128GB. Also, the internal storage could be upgraded up to 2TB via a microSD card.
- As far as the camera is concerned, this phone is totally changing the trends as it features a 12MP rear camera with Sony IMX362 and a 16MP IMX351 front camera.
- The headphone jack that HTC lost in the previous models of U-series seems to be making a comeback in this phone.
- HTC Sense Companion is the new personal assistant app by HTC which can make your life much better by learning from your behavior and then acting accordingly. This app will be HTC’s part in the development of AI usage in commonly used devices.