Now a days technologies become frankly, like one of the annoying thing to changing smartphone and transferring contacts between iPhone to Android phones. However, transfer of contacts and other data from one phone to another phone is not a simple way.
However, There are three options that you can choose for completing the process. All the processes are explained so that you can chose and done work easily. In this guide, you will enlighten you about the process that you need to follow to transfer your contacts from an iPhone to Android device.
Here’s are Three Options For Transferring Data:
Using Google account for syncing contacts:
You must have a Google account synced to your Android phone.
- On your iPhone, go to “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” in the Settings menu
- Now, tap on “Add Account” button and select the “Google” option
- Enter your Gmail login details (choose the Gmail account synced to your Android phone)
- iPhone will ask you to sync items from Gmail account
- Select “Contacts” from the list and start the process
- To check the progress of sync process, go to Google contacts website on your desktop and check the list of contacts
- Now, open contacts on your Android phone and check if all the contacts have been retrieved
Creating Contacts vCard on iCloud:
This method for user who have iCloud enable in their iPhone.
- Open “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” in the Settings menu on your iPhone
- Select “Accounts” and then select “iCloud” from the list
- Now, turn on “Contacts” in the list of iCloud items
- You will now get a message to “Merge” – select it
- After the process is completed, head to icloud.com on your desktop and log into your Apple ID
- Open “Contacts” after logging in and click on the wheel icon placed in the lower-left corner and now choose “Select All.”
- Now, click on the wheel icon again and select “Export vCard.”
- Save it on your desktop
Transfer Contacts using iTunes:
This option is for those who have contacts stored locally or are using other e-mail accounts than Gmail.
- Connect iPhone to desktop and open iTunes
- Now, select “iPhone” in the upper left corner on iTunes
- Open Info tab and tick-mark the box in front of “Sync Contacts with.”
- Choose “Google Contacts” from the drop-down list
- Enter your Gmail information when asked After the process completes, open your Android device and check your contacts list.